- Who are we?
- What does membership offer?
- How can I join?
- Committee member login
- A bi-annual publication, CATS (Children and Teenagers) to keep you informed and up to date, packed with practical ideas for teaching young learners together with the latest theories and book reviews.
- IATEFL Voices, IATEFL's own newsletter, published six times a year, to keep you informed about the wider picture.
- Free access (Platinum Membership) to the entire bank of English Raven materials and resources for teachers of Young Learners and Teenagers.
- Occasional other publications: for example the joint Young Learners / Literature SIG publication on Storytelling, distributed free to all members.
- Preferential rates for IATEFL-organised conferences and seminars and the opportunity to meet face-to-face with experts in the field.
- A comprehensive web site with a regularly updated web resources section and downloadable newsletter articles and discussion list summaries for members.
- A very active e-mail discussion list to help keep you networked and informed and offering an opportunity to enhance your institution's and your own professional profile.